Shipping & Returns
UK - orders over £125 = Free via DHL
UK - orders under £125 = £5.95 via DHL
EUROPE (ex Russia) - orders over £150 = Free via DHL
EUROPE (ex Russia) - orders under £150 = £11.95 via DHL
RUSSIA - orders over £125 = Free via DHL
RUSSIA – orders under £125 = £20 via DHL
REST OF THE WORLD - orders over £125 = Free via DHL
REST OF THE WORLD - orders under £125 = £20 via DHL
Orders made on the weekend and on public holidays will not be dispatched on the
next working day.
- Should there be a delay or any issue with your delivery, please contact email@example.com for help in resolving the problem.
- If you are outside of the UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes once a shipment reaches your country.
- Additional customs clearance charges must be paid by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be.
- International orders may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which may cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country; contact your local customs office for more information.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn, unused, unwashed, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. We do not offer free returns and the cost of returning an item is your responsibility. We recommend you use a recorded delivery service and obtain proof of postage.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com
Damages and Issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / Non-Returnable Items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalised items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Shipping costs are non-refundable.